This social story teaches kids how to play the childhood game Tag and includes:
- Where you can play the game of tag
- What to say when you want to ask a friend to play this with you
- A description of what being "it" means
- What to do when you are "it"
- A reminder to tag your friends gently and why
- A reminder not to tag the same person over and over
- What happens when you tag someone
- What to say when you don't feel like playing any more
Like all social stories I write, full color photographs of real children are used instead of clipart. In my experience, full color photos are more relatable to autistic children, like my son, than clipart. Diverse children are included as much as possible so that every child feels represented. Written scripts are also given where needed to help provide the child with the language they need to be successful in the given social scenario.
**This is a digital product that you can download immediately after purchase.**
*UPGRADE & SAVE!* Get this social story as part of the Playtime Social Story Bundle.