This social story teaches kids about leaving the playground or leaving a play date and includes:
- How you might feel when it's time to go
- What a parent or babysitter might say when it's time to go
- Why it's time to go
- A reminder that you might have something else to do and that's why it's time to go
- A reminder that sometimes your friends have to leave before you do
- A reminder that your parent or babysitter may give multiple warnings or countdown until it's time to go
- What to say to your friends when it's time to go
Total pages: 10 pages
Like all social stories I write, full color photographs of real children are used instead of clipart. In my experience, full color photos are more relatable to autistic children, like my son, than clipart. Diverse children are included as much as possible so that every child feels represented. Written scripts are also given where needed to help provide the child with the language they need to be successful in the given social scenario.
**This is a digital product that you can download immediately after purchase.**
*UPGRADE & SAVE!* Get this social story as part of the Playtime Social Story Bundle.
Very useful and age appropriate. The students loved using it and was engaged with it.
I sent this home to a parent who needed a social story for her son. It worked great! Thanks!