This social story teaches kids how to play the childhood game What Time is it, Mr. Wolf? and includes:
- What to say when you want to ask a friend to play this game with you
- What the "wolf" does
- How far away the "wolf" should stand from the other players
- Why it's important to leave space between yourself and the other players
- How to ask the "wolf" what time it is
- What to do when the "wolf" answers
- What to do when the "wolf" says, "Lunch time."
- What happens if you get tagged by the "wolf"
- What to do when you are the "wolf"
- What happens if no one gets tagged by the "wolf"
Like all social stories I write, full color photographs of real children are used instead of clipart. In my experience, full color photos are more relatable to autistic children, like my son, than clipart. Diverse children are included as much as possible so that every child feels represented. Written scripts are also given where needed to help provide the child with the language they need to be successful in the given social scenario.
**This is a digital product that you can download immediately after purchase.**
*UPGRADE & SAVE!* Get this social story as part of the Playtime Social Story Bundle.