This social story teaches kids how to play the childhood game Simon Says and includes:
- Where you can play the game
- What to say when you want to ask a friend to play this game with you
- A description of what the game is about
- What to do when "Simon" says, "Simon says..." before giving an instruction
- What to do when "Simon" doesn't say "Simon says..." first
- How to pick the winner for the round
- Things you can pick to give as an action when you are "Simon"
- What to say if you don't feel like playing any more
Like all social stories I write, full color photographs of real children are used instead of clipart. In my experience, full color photos are more relatable to autistic children, like my son, than clipart. Diverse children are included as much as possible so that every child feels represented. Written scripts are also given where needed to help provide the child with the language they need to be successful in the given social scenario.
**This is a digital product that you can download immediately after purchase.**
*UPGRADE & SAVE!* Get this social story as part of the Playtime Social Story Bundle.