This social story teaches kids how to play the childhood game Rock, Paper, Scissors and includes:
- A description of what the game is about
- How to get ready to play Rock, Paper, Scissors
- What to say while playing the game
- How to make rock
- How to make paper
- How to make scissors
- A reminder to try and pick different objects each round of the game
- How to decide the winner of each round
- What happens when you and your friend pick the same object
- When you can play this game
Like all social stories I write, full color photographs of real children are used instead of clipart. In my experience, full color photos are more relatable to autistic children, like my son, than clipart. Diverse children are included as much as possible so that every child feels represented. Written scripts are also given where needed to help provide the child with the language they need to be successful in the given social scenario.
**This is a digital product that you can download immediately after purchase.**
*UPGRADE & SAVE!* Get this social story as part of the Playtime Social Story Bundle.
My students loved reading this social story. We use rock paper scissors to make many decisions in my social group. Thanks so much!