This social story teaches kids how to play the childhood game Red Light Green Light and includes:
- What to say when you want someone to play Red Light Green Light with you
- What the "traffic cop" does while playing the game
- How far away the "traffic cop" should stand from the other players
- Why to leave lots of space between yourself and others during the game
- What to do when the "traffic cop" says, "Green light"
- What to do when the "traffic cop" says, "Red light"
- How to end a round of Red Light Green Light
- What to say when you don't feel like playing any more
Like all social stories I write, full color photographs of real children are used instead of clipart. In my experience, full color photos are more relatable to autistic children, like my son, than clipart. Diverse children are included as much as possible so that every child feels represented. Written scripts are also given where needed to help provide the child with the language they need to be successful in the given social scenario.
**This is a digital product that you can download immediately after purchase.**
*UPGRADE & SAVE!* Get this social story as part of the Playtime Social Story Bundle.
Based on 1 review