This social story teaches kids about playing safely at the playground and includes:
- Why it's important to follow the playground rules
- Where to play at the playground
- Things you can do when at the playground
- A reminder to take turns and share when playing at the playground
- What to say when you want to take a turn
- How and why to move safely around the swings
- How to use the slide
- When it's okay to climb up the slide and when it's not okay
- What to say when you want to play with another kid at the playground
Total pages: 14 pages
Like all social stories I write, full color photographs of real children are used instead of clipart. In my experience, full color photos are more relatable to autistic children, like my son, than clipart. Diverse children are included as much as possible so that every child feels represented. Written scripts are also given where needed to help provide the child with the language they need to be successful in the given social scenario.
**This is a digital product that you can download immediately after purchase.**
*UPGRADE & SAVE!* Get this social story as part of the Playtime Social Story Bundle.