This social story teaches kids about indoor recess and includes:
- When and why you sometimes have indoor recess
- A reminder to use an inside voice during indoor recess
- What to play or do during indoor recess
- A reminder to be kind, share, and use manners
- What to say if you want to play with someone during indoor recess
- A reminder to tell a supervising adult where you are going when you need to go to the bathroom during indoor recess
- What to do if you get hurt during recess
- What to do if someone is being a bully to someone else during recess
- A reminder to clean up when indoor recess is over
- A reminder to return to your seat in the classroom when recess is over
Total pages: 16 pages
Like all social stories I write, full color photographs of real children are used instead of clipart. In my experience, full color photos are more relatable to autistic children, like my son, than clipart. Diverse children are included as much as possible so that every child feels represented. Written scripts are also given where needed to help provide the child with the language they need to be successful in the given social scenario.
**This is a digital product that you can download immediately after purchase.**
*UPGRADE & SAVE!* Get this social story as part of the Playtime Social Story Bundle.
Love EVERYTHING that Next Comes L has available! Excellent resources for LD, SPD, ODD, etc students!