This social story teaches kids how to be a good sport and includes:
- What to say at the end of the game, whether you win or lose the game
- A definition of what being a good sport is
- How to stay calm when you are upset that you lost the game
- What to say if you want to play something different after losing a game
- A reminder not to brag when you win the game
- The benefit of being a good sport
- What happens when you aren't a good sport
Like all social stories I write, full color photographs of real children are used instead of clipart. In my experience, full color photos are more relatable to autistic children, like my son, than clipart. Diverse children are included as much as possible so that every child feels represented. Written scripts are also given where needed to help provide the child with the language they need to be successful in the given social scenario.
**This is a digital product that you can download immediately after purchase.**
*UPGRADE & SAVE!* Get this social story as part of the Playtime Social Story Bundle.