This social story teaches kids about what to do when their friend is being bossy and includes:
- How to tell when your friend is being bossy
- How to react when your friend is being bossy
- What to say to your friend when they are being bossy
- What you can do instead of playing with your bossy friend
- What to do if your friend continues to be bossy, mean, and/or hurts your feelings
Total pages: 7 pages
Like all social stories I write, full color photographs of real children are used instead of clipart. In my experience, full color photos are more relatable to autistic children, like my son, than clipart. Diverse children are included as much as possible so that every child feels represented. Written scripts are also given where needed to help provide the child with the language they need to be successful in the given social scenario.
**This is a digital product that you can download immediately after purchase.**
*UPGRADE & SAVE!* Get this social story as part of the Playtime Social Story Bundle.
A HIT! Used this with my son and my students. Thanks!
Nice social story