This social story teaches kids about why they shouldn't boss others around and includes:
- A reminder of who you are a boss of
- A definition of what bossy is
- How others feel when you are being bossy
- What to do instead of bossing others around
- Why it's important to not be bossy
Like all social stories I write, full color photographs of real children are used instead of clipart. In my experience, full color photos are more relatable to autistic children, like my son, than clipart. Diverse children are included as much as possible so that every child feels represented. Written scripts are also given where needed to help provide the child with the language they need to be successful in the given social scenario.
**This is a digital product that you can download immediately after purchase.**
*UPGRADE & SAVE!* Get this social story as part of the Playtime Social Story Bundle.