This social story teaches kids about tattling and the difference between it and telling and includes:
- A definition of what tattling is
- A definition of what a tattletale is
- Why you don't want to be a tattletale
- A reminder of what the goal of tattling is and how to use that to remember when what you want to say is tattling or not
- An explanation of what telling is and why it's important
Like all social stories I write, full color photographs of real children are used instead of clipart. In my experience, full color photos are more relatable to autistic children, like my son, than clipart. Diverse children are included as much as possible so that every child feels represented. Written scripts are also given where needed to help provide the child with the language they need to be successful in the given social scenario.
**This is a digital product that you can download immediately after purchase.**
*UPGRADE & SAVE!* Get this social story as part of the Conversation Skills Social Story Bundle.