This social story teaches kids about rumors and gossip and includes:
- A definition of gossiping
- Why people might gossip or tell rumors
- How you and your friends might feel when they are being gossiped about
- What to do when you hear a rumor
- What to say when you hear a rumor and you want the gossiper to stop
Like all social stories I write, full color photographs of real children are used instead of clipart. In my experience, full color photos are more relatable to autistic children, like my son, than clipart. Diverse children are included as much as possible so that every child feels represented. Written scripts are also given where needed to help provide the child with the language they need to be successful in the given social scenario.
**This is a digital product that you can download immediately after purchase.**
*UPGRADE & SAVE!* Get this social story as part of the Conversation Skills Social Story Bundle.