A printable calming strategies toolkit designed to grow with your child!
Helping your kids learn self-regulation skills has been proven over and over to be beneficial. This printable calming strategies toolkit is the perfect way to help kids explore their emotions, develop self-regulation and coping skills, manage and reflect on their emotions, identify their emotions, and more as they grow.
Here are the 10 different resources that are included:
- I am a Calm Down Hero Calming Strategies Story - A story that teaches kids a variety of calming strategies as they count their way backwards from ten to zero
- Calming Strategies Workbook - This workbook allows kids to reflect on how they managed their big emotions, explore their ideal coping strategies, and more
- Journal Prompts - These prompts will have the kids writing about their different emotions
- Feelings Chart - The kids can decorate and label their own feelings chart and then use it to rate their feelings on a scale of one to five
- Numbers Coloring Book - Coloring is a great way to reduce anxiety and stress
- Emotion Drawing Book - A great way to practice identifying and exploring emotions, as well as concepts like pronouns
- Calm Down Hero Posters x 6 - Hang them up in your classroom or your child's bedroom to encourage them to be a calm down hero on their own
- I Spy Game - A perfect game to include in a calm down kit
- Matching Game - Another game to include in a calm down kit
- Positive Affirmations Coloring Book - Let your kids color and put together their own book of positive affirmations that will empower them to be their own calm down hero - pick the affirmations that suit them best and assemble into a book accordingly
**This is a digital product that you can download immediately after purchase.**