This printable pack focuses on teaching the skill of how to brush teeth independently. Filled with visual aids, a detailed social story, and a routine chart, this pack is a great tool for kids with autism or hyperlexia. It also includes activities to help with language, comprehension, and WH questions, all based on the theme of brushing teeth. There's also a dental health I spy game and matching game for added fun and learning!
Here's what's included:
- Social story about how to brush your teeth
- Visual schedule cards that outline the steps needed to brush your teeth
- Brushing teeth themed comprehension cards
- Chart to keep track of when and how often to brush your teeth
- Visual routine script to show the steps required to brush your teeth
- Hidden rules sorting activity about brushing your teeth
- Sequence cards to reinforce the step-by-step process of brushing your teeth
- WH question cards that teach kids what, why, how, and when to use toothpaste, toothbrushes, etc.
- Dental health themed I spy game
- Dental health themed matching game
**This is a digital product that you can download immediately after purchase.**