This social story teaches kids about bragging and includes:
- A reminder that there are lots of things you are good at and lots of thing you are not good at
- A description of what bragging is
- Why people brag
- A reminder that sometimes bragging is okay
- An explanation of when bragging is okay
- Explanations of when bragging is not okay and why
- How others feel when you brag
- What happens if you brag too much and how it will make you feel
Total pages: 9 pages
Like all social stories I write, full color photographs of real children are used instead of clipart. In my experience, full color photos are more relatable to autistic children, like my son, than clipart. Diverse children are included as much as possible so that every child feels represented. Written scripts are also given where needed to help provide the child with the language they need to be successful in the given social scenario.
**This is a digital product that you can download immediately after purchase.**
*UPGRADE & SAVE!* Get this social story as part of the Conversation Skills Social Story Bundle.
Great resource, easy to use, thank you
Great book. It was very clear and used real photos of real kids.
Thank you - a clear and appealing social story which will help with this tricky subject.