This social story teaches kids about being a good listener and includes:
- An explanation and definition of what being a good listener is
- Why it's important to be a good listener
- A reminder that both your body and your words are important when being a good listener
- Examples of nonverbal ways to show you are listening
- Examples of verbal ways to show you are listening
Like all social stories I write, full color photographs of real children are used instead of clipart. In my experience, full color photos are more relatable to autistic children, like my son, than clipart. Diverse children are included as much as possible so that every child feels represented. Written scripts are also given where needed to help provide the child with the language they need to be successful in the given social scenario.
**This is a digital product that you can download immediately after purchase.**
*UPGRADE & SAVE!* Get this social story as part of the Conversation Skills Social Story Bundle.
I used this in person and during distance learning with some of my pupils. It's a great resource