This social story teaches kids about asking questions and includes:
- Why you might need to ask questions
- Examples of different types of questions
- A reminder that questions that you ask should be related to the topic of the conversation
- A reminder to raise your hand first if you're asking questions at school
- A reminder to wait your turn to ask questions if someone else is talking
Total pages: 9 pages
Like all social stories I write, full color photographs of real children are used instead of clipart. In my experience, full color photos are more relatable to autistic children, like my son, than clipart. Diverse children are included as much as possible so that every child feels represented. Written scripts are also given where needed to help provide the child with the language they need to be successful in the given social scenario.
**This is a digital product that you can download immediately after purchase.**
*UPGRADE & SAVE!* Get this social story as part of the Conversation Skills Social Story Bundle.
Used this in one on one support sessions and my students loved it!
Just what I needed as a social story to connect to question asking communication goal.
Great story for asking questions. Thank you!
Fit my intervention needs perfectly! Thank you!
Great resource! My students loved the social story and it had great examples.