This social story teaches kids about asking for help and includes:
- A reminder that sometimes you might need help and that it's okay to ask for help
- What to say when you need help
- How to ask for help when at school
- What happens when I ask for help
- A reminder that when I ask for help, the person won't do everything for you, but instead, will give you tips or suggestions to try
- What to say after someone helps you
Like all social stories I write, full color photographs of real children are used instead of clipart. In my experience, full color photos are more relatable to autistic children, like my son, than clipart. Diverse children are included as much as possible so that every child feels represented. Written scripts are also given where needed to help provide the child with the language they need to be successful in the given social scenario.
**This is a digital product that you can download immediately after purchase.**
*UPGRADE & SAVE!* Get this social story as part of the Conversation Skills Social Story Bundle.