This social story teaches kids about why it's important to stay on topic and how to do so and includes:
- An explanation of what staying on topic means
- Examples of what staying on topic looks like
- A reminder to stay on topic even if you don't like the current topic being discussed
- Why you shouldn't switch topics suddenly and how that makes others feel
- A reminder to be a good listener so that you can stay on topic
- When you can switch to another topic
Total pages: 11 pages
Like all social stories I write, full color photographs of real children are used instead of clipart. In my experience, full color photos are more relatable to autistic children, like my son, than clipart. Diverse children are included as much as possible so that every child feels represented. Written scripts are also given where needed to help provide the child with the language they need to be successful in the given social scenario.
**This is a digital product that you can download immediately after purchase.**
*UPGRADE & SAVE!* Get this social story as part of the Conversation Skills Social Story Bundle.
Great social story to teach social skills to students with Autism.