This social story teaches kids about perspective taking and includes:
- A reminder that everyone has different thoughts and feelings
- A definition of selfish
- An explanation of what perspective taking is
- An explanation of how to understand someone else's perspective
- Simple questions you can ask yourself to better understand their perspective
- A reminder to use a person's body language as clues as to how they feel or think about something
Like all social stories I write, full color photographs of real children are used instead of clipart. In my experience, full color photos are more relatable to autistic children, like my son, than clipart. Diverse children are included as much as possible so that every child feels represented. Written scripts are also given where needed to help provide the child with the language they need to be successful in the given social scenario.
**This is a digital product that you can download immediately after purchase.**
*UPGRADE & SAVE!* Get this social story as part of the Conversation Skills Social Story Bundle.