This social story teaches kids about why you shouldn't copy others and includes:
- A definition of what a copycat is
- Why being a copycat isn't always okay
- How copying others may make others feel
- What to say when someone is copying you
- What to do if someone tells you to stop copying them
- What to do if someone keeps copying you even after you ask them to stop
Like all social stories I write, full color photographs of real children are used instead of clipart. In my experience, full color photos are more relatable to autistic children, like my son, than clipart. Diverse children are included as much as possible so that every child feels represented. Written scripts are also given where needed to help provide the child with the language they need to be successful in the given social scenario.
**This is a digital product that you can download immediately after purchase.**
*UPGRADE & SAVE!* Get this social story as part of the Conversation Skills Social Story Bundle.