This social story teaches kids about making eye contact and includes:
- A reminder that it's important to show people that you are paying attention to them
- How to make good eye contact
- What to do instead if eye contact makes you feel uncomfortable
- What eye contact allows you to do (read facial expressions and body language, for example)
- Lots of examples of clues you can notice when you make eye contact
Total pages: 11 pages
Like all social stories I write, full color photographs of real children are used instead of clipart. In my experience, full color photos are more relatable to autistic children, like my son, than clipart. Diverse children are included as much as possible so that every child feels represented. Written scripts are also given where needed to help provide the child with the language they need to be successful in the given social scenario.
**This is a digital product that you can download immediately after purchase.**
*UPGRADE & SAVE!* Get this social story as part of the Conversation Skills Social Story Bundle.