This social story teaches kids about various library rules. An editable Google Slides version is included so you can customize the story to fit your needs. This story covers:
- A reminder that there are rules to follow when visiting the library
- What a quite voice means and why you should use a quiet voice in the library
- Mentions other ways to keep the library a quiet place
- Why it's important to walk in a library
- Discusses rules about picking books and reshelving books
- Talks about cleaning up after playing with library toys
- Discusses rules about library computer use and safety
- Why you need a library card to borrow books
- Talks about taking care of library books
- Why it's important to return books on time
Total pages: 21 pages
Like all social stories I write, full color photographs of real children are used instead of clipart. In my experience, full color photos are more relatable to autistic children, like my son, than clipart. Diverse children are included as much as possible so that every child feels represented.
**This is a digital product that you can download immediately after purchase.**
*UPGRADE & SAVE!* Get this social story as part of the Library Time Social Story Bundle.