This social story teaches kids about how to introduce yourself and includes:
- A definition and description of what introducing yourself means
- Written script for how to introduce yourself
- How the other person may respond after you introduce yourself
- Written scripts of what you can say next after you both exchange names
- A reminder to continue the conversation after you introduce yourself
- Ideas for how to continue the conversation
Total pages: 11 pages
Like all social stories I write, full color photographs of real children are used instead of clipart. In my experience, full color photos are more relatable to autistic children, like my son, than clipart. Diverse children are included as much as possible so that every child feels represented. Written scripts are also given where needed to help provide the child with the language they need to be successful in the given social scenario.
**This is a digital product that you can download immediately after purchase.**
*UPGRADE & SAVE!* Get this social story as part of the Conversation Skills Social Story Bundle.
I liked having this resource during social skills instruction with my life skills class.
Great resource for helping kids learn to introduce themselves to others!