This social story teaches kids about arguing and includes:
- A description of how everyone has different thoughts and opinions
- A description of how not everyone will agree with each other
- How you (and others) might feel when you disagree with someone
- A description of what arguing is and what the goal of arguing is
- A reminder to be respectful and kind, even when you disagree
- What to do and say instead of arguing
- What happens when you argue with someone and how it makes people feel
Like all social stories I write, full color photographs of real children are used instead of clipart. In my experience, full color photos are more relatable to autistic children, like my son, than clipart. Diverse children are included as much as possible so that every child feels represented. Written scripts are also given where needed to help provide the child with the language they need to be successful in the given social scenario.
**This is a digital product that you can download immediately after purchase.**
*UPGRADE & SAVE!* Get this social story as part of the Conversation Skills Social Story Bundle.
Based on 4 reviews