This social skill pack is designed to reinforce concepts of personal space with kids in a fun way, using bright colorful aliens to illustrate the differences between being a space invader (aka showing bad personal space) and being a friend who shows good personal space.
Here's what's included in this social skills pack:
- Personal space "bubbles" poster that explains that people have an invisible bubble of personal space
- Personal space invader checklist poster to help kids learn how to pick up on the clues that they might be invading someone's personal space
- Personal space poster with the one arm length rule that is ideal for getting just the right amount of personal space
- Personal space cue cards that kids can keep handy on a binder ring so that they can reference and/or practice what good personal space looks like
- Personal space invader meter to help kids visually see and identify when they are standing too close, too far, or just right
- Personal space invader sorting activity to help kids practice identifying the nonverbal cues from the checklist
**This is a digital product that you can download immediately after purchase.**
To the point, but did not have a lot of depth and follow up resources.
Perfect to go with my space themed social skills unit!
Fantastic resource, thank you so very much
This is a colorful, engaging resource to help my clients understand personal space boundaries. Simple and to the point. I work with individuals with various unique needs. Thanks for a great resource.