A 52 week planner for parents of autistic children.
The Autism Planner Workbook is intended for parents of children diagnosed with autism or sensory processing issues. It is a blank planner to keep track of sensory activities, appointments, meetings, social goals, speech goals, and more! It acts as a journal to document your child's progress for an entire year and is an ideal resource to use when sharing information with professionals and educators who work with your child. It is designed to help simplify your busy life by keeping everything together in one place.
This book features:
- Two pages per week dedicated to planning out your child's week
- Sections dedicated to recording what goals you would like to focus on during the week with your child, including social skills, speech and communication skills, and sensory goals
- Section dedicated to planning out some activities to try with your child during the week, organized by sensory categories, and includes spots for social skills and speech/language activities
- Section dedicated to keeping track of all those appointments and meetings coming up during the week
- Sections dedicated to reflecting on the past week where challenges, successes, and milestones can be recorded
- Allows you to keep a comprehensive book of documentation on your child's progress that can be shared with therapists, doctors, psychologists, teachers, and other support staff
**This is a digital product that you can download immediately after purchase.**
*PRINT VERSION ALSO AVAILABLE* You can find a physical print copy of this book on Amazon. Learn more here.